How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So since my last post...

Since my last post I've gotten pregnant again, had a baby, lost a bunch of weight, got pregnant again. Because you know, life isn't hectic enough. I would LOVE to sit here and type out everything that I've done and everything that's happened since October 2009, but I have a life (who knew?!). So instead I will post some pics of Preston since October 2009.

December 2009

April 2010 (First Birthday)



August 2010 (Florida Vacation)


December 2010


April 2011 (2nd Birthday)


July 2011

1 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Yay for blogging Rissa! I like all the pics of Preston bundled up so I can watch him grow. I can't even remember him being so little!!