How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finding Out the Gender!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I went to the doctor Tuesday for my 16wk check (and the doc said I was almost 17 weeks...who am I to argue??). Anyway, we heard the heartbeat, still nice and strong! I tried to get an ultrasound that day; begged even, but she wasn't having it. Dr. Thompson wasn't very personable. I much prefer Dr. Jarvis or Dr. Brass! ANYWAY, she did say we could get our anatomy scan in the next week or two...SO we scheduled it for next Friday (November 14th) at 9:15am!!! I feel like next Friday will NEVER get here! Yesterday seemed liked it dragged on forever! I'm not going to complain though, because I thought I was going to have to wait until the first week of December! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETE TORTURE!!! I can't believe James and I can start picking out a name and buying stuff for the nursery in 8 days!!!! SO EXCITING!!! Remember to vote in the gender poll on the left hand side of the blog before next Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until next Friday! I'm telling you - you are going to see a little weenie!!!