How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

OMG! I'm Exhausted!

I registered today!  Ugh!  So much stuff that I need....I'm overwhelmed!  I took two new mommies with me and they showed me EVERYTHING they needed the first few months of their little ones' lives.  I really had NO IDEA of everything that I would need.  THANK THE LORD they were willing to help me!  As of right now, my Babies R Us registry is 9 pages long....and NOT FINISHED!!!  LOL  I haven't picked out any baby monitors yet because I didn't see any there that I particulary liked.  Plus I know I really need to register for some items from Wal-Mart since we have one of those in town.  All of my bedding and nursery decor is registered at Baby Depot.  So here are my two registry numbers for y'all to go check out!  Let me know if you notice anything else missing!!!


Babies R Us Registry #78633982 
(http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp)
Baby Depot Registry #13158952 (http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/Registry/Home.process)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone with you. I love that kind of stuff!