How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Sick!

I woke up yesterday morning to the worst sore throat EVER!  Of course I haven't had a sore throat since having my septum surgery last April, so it took me by major surprise!!!  James has been sickly since Thursday, so I can only assume he is the one who gave this horrible sore throat to me.  I was going to try to tough it out, but then I started thinking "What if it's an infection...and What if the infection spreads to the baby?!?!?!"  AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  So I went to the doctor and sure enough...SINUS INFECTION!!!  Boogers!  Are you kidding me?!?!?!   AND on top of that....the vomiting is back.  The doctor warned me that could happen because of all the drainage going into my tummy, but I never actually thought it would happen.  WRONG!  I'm miserable!  My throat is seriously on fire and my head feels like it weighs 100 pounds.  He put me on amoxicillin, which is supposed to be safe for "pregnant girls"....but that doesn't stop me from worrying sick about little baby Brinkley.  What if he decided he wanted to be allergic to amoxicillin????  It could happen you know!  Khaim is allergic to every antibiotic under the sun!  Oh the joys of motherhood!  I know this is just the beginning of my long life of worry ahead of me.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You posted...now, let's work on some names! :-)