How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Preston Is Here!!

Preston James Brinkley
Born: 4/10/09 at 4:16pm
Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz
Length: 20 inches

Our little miracle has finally arrived!  I feel like we've been waiting for him forever (just my entire life, but who's counting?!?!).  He's perfect; absolutely PERFECT!  He's got a full head of hair just like I did and is the spitting image of James!  I don't have all the details of the birth story in order yet (give me a break!  I have slept more than 3 hours in over a week now!), but when I get them all in order, I'll post it.  It was amazing and crazy all at the same time!  My sister Kirsten, neice Rayen, brother Khaim, and mom were all able to make it down to Georgia to be here with me and offer all the support they could during labor.  I love them all and wish they all could have stayed longer.  Dad, Marsha, Grandma and Grandpa Helms made it down on Easter Sunday to spend some time with us and little Preston!  Kisses to all of them.  Anyway, for now, here are some pics of the little man!  I promise there are TONS more to come!!!




1 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh Rissa, he is just adorable! And hello! You look absolutely gorgeous after just giving birth!? Congratulations on little Preston!

Angela from TWW