How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

9 Weeks!

Belly pic time!  So it's a day late, but I'm still so sick!  I've been taking the Zofran, but it only does so much.  BUT I'm holding out hope that I'll be feeling better in the next couple of weeks! For now, I'm excited to be in the beginning of the third month (you'll notice in my ticker at the top that I've now moved to the third box!!!)  PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!


Anyway, here are the pics.  I think I might see the tiniest bit of growth!  Let me know what you think!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I totally see a bit of growth there. I'm so happy to see you thriving. Now if we could just get rid of that pesky nausea!