How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Hate Keeping Big Secrets!

So it's been really hard for me not to write about how my best friend in the whole world is pregnant also and is only three weeks ahead of me!  She didn't want anyone to know because she too had suffered a loss back in January so they wanted to make sure everything was ok first.  I do understand that....OH BUT IT'S BEEN SO HARD!!!  


Well yesterday they heard the heartbeat so I can officially open my mouth......MY SISTER'S PREGNANT TOO!!!!  Oh this is so exciting!  I was so worried that all of his/her cousins would be so much older that Baby Brinkley would have no one to play with when we went to visit my family in Indiana...but this is not the case!!!  

Ok, the bad news:  I've always wanted my sister in the delivery room with me, but I'm afraid she won't even be able to be at the hospital!!!  She will have just given birth less than a month earlier and might not even be able to make the trip down to Georgia!  

The other bad news:  I'll be so far along I probably won't be able to travel to Indiana when her little one is born.  

BOO FOR BAD NEWS!  The good news is I get to share this exciting experience with my sister!  YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm soooo happy for her too. I remember you talking about her. Tell her congrats! And look, with the power of the internet - you two can surely see tons of each other. I know it won't be the same, but at least it's something.

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!! I agree with Sandy, pictures will be a wonderful thing until you can travel to see one another! Those first few weeks will fly once your LOs are born. I'm so so happy for the two of you.