How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ugh!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've been able to post!!!  I completely missed the 7 week belly pic....it was taken, just never had the energy to post it.  I'll post it tomorrow or Monday when the 8 week pic is taken. 


So why have I been absent from my blog?  MORNING SICKNESS!!!   Which is completely misleading!  It's last all day, everyday for the past week!  I'm so nauseous and dizzy I can't do anything but lay down and stay still.  I've found that if I eat something and not allow myself to get hungry it helps a little.  The only problem is that NOTHING sounds good.  It's a chore to even get water down the hatch!  I just wish I could throw up!  I think I might feel better if it would just come up.....but it won't.  With the exception of a few episodes of dry heaves, I've got NOTHING!

I did find something that is good to my tummy though...POPSICLES!!!!!!!  I bought three boxes at Wal-Mart today!!!  Now if I could only get some that gave me all the nutrition I need, I would be in good shape!!!

Anyway, football game is back on so gotta go!  Look for the belly pics soon!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better and can come chat with the group soon - and bost more blogs for me to read and take up boring work time!