How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 29, 2008

Giving the Goodyear Blimp a Run for It's Money!

Wow, It's been a few days.   I haven't written because all I've done is go to work and then sleep!  SERIOUSLY!  Yesterday I was freaking out because I SWORE all my symptoms were gone (except for being tired of course) but they're all back today.  I keep crossing my arms and squeezing my chest to make sure it's still sore.  Yep, it is!  I love it!  Not much else is going on.  I noticed I got really queasy if I didn't eat today, but nothing sounded good.  I feel like I ate NON-STOP today.  If I went 15-20 minutes without eating, I got that queasy feeling.  I didn't so much enjoy that, so I just kept shoving food in my mouth.  This is not good.  I'm going to look like the Goodyear blimp by the time the baby gets here!  


Good news though...Rigsby is home!!!  James went and got him yesterday!  I'm so excited to have him back I can't stand it!!!  Poor little thing!  They shaved his front leg and you can see where the IV's were.  I just pray he's all better and will never have to be that sick again!!!  I'm very thankful he made it home in time for the first Georgia football game of the season!!!  He'll be sporting his Dawg's jersey along with the rest of us!!!  GO DAWGS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Rigsby's homecoming! Oh and...um...GO TIGERS!!! (sorry, it had to be done!)