How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 Weeks!! Picture Time!



Well, it's a little late but since I couldn't resist Sandy's wonderful chanting in her comment, here it is; my 6 week (and 2 days) belly pic!!  Of course I posted the 5 week pic (left) for comparison. I'm pretty sure I'm getting smaller :)  Actually I think my body is just getting used to the extra progesterone and the bloating is finally going down!  



I finally broke down and scheduled my first OB appointment!  Because everything with my cycle has been crazy since losing the last baby, they wanted to see me early, so I am going in at 8 weeks instead of the usual 10 weeks!  That's SO exciting!  Hopefully (and God willing!) I will be able to post the first picture of Baby Brinkley on September 9!!!  Only two weeks away!  Anyone want to take guesses on what the heart rate will be!?!?!?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! my bloating never went away! LOL