How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

I swear I'm done after this one.....

Done with tests that is...not babies! At this point I still want my litter! LOL

Anyway, just because I can and had one readily available, I tested again this morning. I wanted to make sure the lines were getting consistently darker like they should be. I can't even begin to tell you how nervous I was. I was so afraid there wasn't going to be a line at all. BOY WAS I WRONG!! The line was so dark immediately that there was hardly enough dye for the control line! See the total progression below...to me it definitely looks like the lines are getting darker just the way they are supposed to!

Not much going on with my body today...just the same ole stuff. I did share the good news with my boss today. I was going to wait until next Monday for the 6 week mark to tell, but since the fainting spell on Friday I got worried that might happen at work. I thought it would be better if someone knew what was going on if that happened. I'm actually starting to get scared about the pregnancy. After being so confident last week, this week I'm completely opposite. There have been no symptoms to make me feel this way, I just think it's the week. Hopefully my nerves will calm down tomorrow and I can start enjoying the pregnancy again!!!

0 comments: