How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

And down she goes!

Whew!  Where to start today!  Because I'm crazy (and lets face it still a little scared all of this will be taken away from me at any moment!) I tested again this morning.  But was it when my alarm went off? Nooooooooo!  Around 5:00am I couldn't hold it ANY longer!  I miss sleeping through the night, but I guess I need to get used to that too!  Anyway the line on this mornings test was WAY darker so I'm feeling a bit more confident.  But then I get back in bed and the pain kicks in.  HEARTBURN!  What the crap???  At 5:00 in the morning?  I was paralyzed with it.  Every time I would move it felt like I was being stabbed and the pain would travel down my abdomen until if felt like someone was ripping my stomach out.  Ugh....Anyway, the pain finally subsided about 30 minutes later and I was able to fall back asleep.  


When I came home from work today I was EXHAUSTED!  I told James that I just wanted to take a little nap and then I would clean out my car.  I fell asleep on the couch for about 30-45 minutes.  I heard James asking me a question, but it sounded like he was so far away.  When I opened my eyes, everything was REALLY blurry and looked like it was spinning around me.  I sat up and immediately got up and tried to run to the bathroom, but as soon as I stood up things went black and down I went.  I hit the floor and yelled for James to get me a bucket!  It only lasted a few minutes, but it was definitely a preggo symptom!  Once I ate something I felt much better.  But the whole thing was CRAZY and it certainly helped me realize this is really real!  This pregnancy is so much different than the last and I just feel a lot better every time I have a symptom like this!   YAY!

0 comments: