How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is the room spinning???


I love where I work!  I really do!  I love the building, I love my office, I love the people there.  What I don't love is the bathrooms.  YUCK!!!  I had my first symptom Tuesday afternoon.  Other than having to go to the potty every half-hour and the constant pulling and cramping in my "baby area", I had nothing.  No symptoms at all, until after lunch Tuesday.  I had to make ANOTHER potty run and nearly fainted when I stood up from the john.  I had to brace myself with my hands and lean my head against the walls of the stall.  Ewwwwwwww!  That was disgusting!!!  Does anyone ever clean those???  However, I was THRILLED!  My first major symptom!  I was loving it and hating it all at the same time!  I was very dizzy all the way back to my office and then it came in waves for the rest of the afternoon and evening.  I never felt any nausea, but the dizziness was enough to make it feel real to me!  I'm sure the dizziness so early on is due to the progesterone I'm taking...BUT why am I taking the progesterone?  BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!!!!  And in my book that makes it a bone-fide symptom!!!


I told myself that I wasn't going to test again until Wednesday so I wouldn't freak out about the darkness of lines....but I have no willpower (remember?).  I bought a Clear Blue digital test and took it Tuesday evening.  GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?  Yep, it said "PREGNANT"!!!!!  

                                          


0 comments: