How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

5 WEEKS!!!



So I'm 5 weeks today!  Time for another belly pic!!  Ugh!  I look so bloated...must be the medicine!  I've included the 4 week pic for comparison.












Well, everyone in our immediate family now knows!  It's going to be sooo hard to keep it a secret!  I want to shout it at everyone I see, but the goal is to wait until after the first ultrasound.  If we can make it August 25th, I think we'll be doing good!  Nothing really to report for yesterday and today.  Pretty boring symptom wise; just the same dull cramping.  The dizziness has either subsided or I'm just used to it because I haven't noticed it since Friday.  James and I went to pick up our new dresser yesterday.  I'm so excited!  AND we finally bought our anniversary present to each other; A NEW TV for the bedroom!!!  I know it's not baby related, but it was still exciting!!!

0 comments: