How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NO pink OR blue!!!

Oops! I missed a day! Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I really didn't have any symptoms which made me worry most of the day. I wasn't able to get my nap in after work because Rigsby had Doggie Boot Camp last night, so I think I went to bed around 9:30! I'm pretty sure I didn't fall asleep until 10:00, but that's pretty much a record for me. I usually don't get in the bed until almost midnight! So being EXHAUSTED and going to bed at an unusually early time was my only symptom. Boo! I'm praying for the morning sickness to come so I can FEEL pregnant!!!

Today has been a little better symptom wise. I'm still exhausted even though I got a LOT of sleep last night and I've been having little dizzy spells here and there. Nothing huge, but enough to notice. Which makes me happy. Funny how feeling like poo makes me happy these days! I was trying to run some of my favorite boy names by James last night and he wasn't having any of it. First he said it was too early to look at names. Then he hated EVERY name I liked. This is going to take FOREVER!!! So then he asked what color I was going to paint the nursery?!?!?!? Um...it will be different for either gender so I'm not sure! Maybe we should have a name first?!?!? I guess men and women think differently! Funny thing is, the nursery will probably have a lot of green in it either way. There will be NO pink and NO blue walls for my baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green will be awesome! Luke's favorite color is green so he totally approves! Two thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

i like green too! my cousin just did a ladybug theme for her little girl with green walls. precious!

Anonymous said...

green is ok but pick a shade your dad will like