How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

One day down!

Ok, we actually have 44 days down, but we lost our last baby on cycle day 43 last time so I have been pregnant for one more day than last time.  I was very relieved to get through the day yesterday.  I was petrified all day.  I didn't want to go the bathroom for fear of seeing what I didn't want to see.  But we made it through the day with no surprises.  It was nice having an uneventful day!  Until we got home from dinner to come home to two sick puppies.  Bless their hearts!  I'll spare everyone the details, but it made me gag!  I'm not sure that was due to pregnancy though...it was just that bad!!!!


Well, tomorrow (I guess technically it's today since it's midnight) I'll be 6 weeks according to my ticker, not according to my LMP.  That's exciting!   I plan on calling the doctor's office Monday to set up my first appointment.  Unfortunately the appointment probably won't be until around September 19...but I'll at least have an appointment.  I hate they won't see me until 10 weeks.  I feel like after losing one baby, they should see me sooner.  Ah well, this world would be a better place if people would just listen to my opinions/advice!  LOL!!!  6 week belly pic tomorrow!  I'm not looking forward to this one!  I've eaten WAY too much this week!   I've been STARVING all the time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you hear me chanting? BE-LLEE PIC! BE-LEE PIC!

Momma Brinkley said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious!!!