How Old Are My Babies?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who Slipped Me a Roofie?!?!

Could I BE anymore tired???


I feel like all I want to do is SLEEP!  And I can't get enough of it!  I'm going to bed around 9:30 every night (of course I'm getting up at least once if not twice to go to the bathroom!).  Then I have to DRAG myself out of bed at 7:00am (even though my alarm starts going off at 6:30).  I'm tired for most of the morning, but it's really not too bad.  I can manage.  But after I get done eating lunch, I'm done.  I'm worthless.  I just sit there trying to keep my eyes open until I can go home!  Once I get home, I nap for at least an hour, if not longer.  James will wake me up to eat dinner, so I eat, take my progesterone, watch about an hour of tv and then back to bed!  SERIOUSLY?!?!?!  ALL I DO IS SLEEP!  I can only imagine this is how people feel after their drink has been drugged.  KIDDING!  I shouldn't compare this to those poor victims.  Please don't leave me bad/mean comments.

Anyway, on another note my poor, poor Rigsby is in the doggy hospital with pancreatitis.  Poor baby was so dehydrated when I got him there he needed an IV for fluids and one for antibiotics. I took him in Monday afternoon and they won't let me pick him up until at least Thursday afternoon.  I feel so bad for him!!!  I just want to give him a BIG hug and let him know everything is going to be ok!

0 comments: